Fibaro Motion Sensor
اخطار: آخرین موجودی فعلی!
The Fibaro Motion Sensor is battery powered device and designed to be installed quickly and easily on any surface. The LED indicator signals motion, temperature level, operating mode and can be used to see if device is within the Z-Wave network. The motion sensor can be used for lighting scenes and security monitoring systems.
• Unique design
• Detects event the slightest motion and changes in temperature,
• One of a kind, earthquake detection functionality,
• Battery powered,
• Wireless communication via Z-Wave protocol,
• Features wireless software update.
Motion Sensor FGMS-001
• Power Supply: CR123A battery, 3.6 VDC
• EU directive compliance: LVD 2006/95/WE; EMC 2004/108/WE; R&TTE 1999/5/WE; RoHS II
• Recommended installation height: 2,4m
• Operational Temperature: 0 – 40oC*
• Measured Temperature Range: -20 to 100oC
• Temperature Measuring Accuracy: 0,5oC (within 0oC-40oC range)
• Light Intensity Measuring Range: 0 – 32000 LUX
• Radio Protocol: Z-Wave
• Radio Frequency: 869 MHz EU; 908 MHz US; 921 MHz ANZ; 869 MHz RU;
• Range: up to 50 m outdoors; up to 30 m indoors (depending on terrain and building structure)